The state of Victoria is full of contrast and surprises. Shop till you drop in the heart of Melbourne - one of the most liveable cities in the world, experience natural therapies and relaxation in the Macedon Ranges, see natural wonders as you tour the Great Ocean Road, indulge in fine food and wine in the Gippsland or High Country plus much much more...
If you need accommodation along the way, you will find a Golden Chain motel in just about every region of Victoria.
Things you "must do"
- Dine at the World famous Lygon Street.
- Attend an AFL football game.
- Meet a penguin at Phillip Island.
- Sail the mighty Murray on a Paddle Steamer.
- Count the Apostles on the Great Ocean Road.
- Meander the Mornington Peninsula and climb Cape Schanck Lighthouse.
- Pan for gold in Ballarat.
- See the lakes, rivers, caves and 90 Mile Beach in Gippsland.
Major events across Victoria
- Motorcycle Grand Prix, Phillip Island
- Melbourne Food and Wine festival
- Boxing Day Test Match
- Spring Racing Carnival
- Australian International Airshow
- Queenscliff Music Festival
- Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach
- Port Fairy Folk Festival